AC-32 Canned Canned PumpsThe AC-32 canned LNG pump is a fantastic and reliable low head and high flow tanker transfer pump. Ideal for either tanker or ground mounting, the pump is fully sealed with the motor flooded with LNG.
The AC-32 is safe for use in any location, as the pump is fully enclosed, ensuring no gas leaks from mechanical seals.
It can also be installed, submerged in a sump, so that the pump is always ready to start.
Talk to Cryoquip on how an AC-32 can be incorporated into your LNG refueling or transfer system.
Liquids PumpedN2, Ar, CO2, Methane ( LNG, Ethylene, C2H4)
- LNG filling station pump
- Fuel loading pump
- LNG peaking plant
Features & Benefits
- Pump and motor are fully flooded with liquid, minimizing start-up and downtime and guranteeing quick, responsive pumping
- Sealess design minimizes maintenance requirements
- No suction vessel means lower cost
- Multi frequency motor provides an efficient and broad range of operation and power
- Sealess zero leakage design is environmentally safe releasing no volatile organic chemicals and contaminates (VOC's) into the atmosphere
- Electrical motor and bearing life is extended being cooled by the cryogen it is pumping, heat input is minimal and carried off by discharging liquid
- Low NPSH inducer coupled with a variable speed soft start motor eliminates cavitation at pump start-up
- Suitable for Class I, Div I (IEC Zone 0 and 1)
|Flow Range |
|Differential Head |
|Pump Design Rating |
|RPM Range |
AC-32 Canned Canned Pumps
Email to a friend